One to One Coaching | Available via Zoom or In-Person
For contemporary women seeking simplicity, strength, and soul purpose.
In searching for a local yoga studio, I have stumbled across the most gorgeous and wonderful soul (Luisa) who somehow provided answers to problems I didn’t even realise I had. I already know after our first session last night that this will go beyond our 6 week programme.
Has the global pandemic had you feeling a little…lost? Are you at a crossroads in your life? Are you searching for deeper meaning? At the same time as thirsting for better physical health, mental wellness and all-round balance? Are chronic health issues unravelling your ability to live your perfect lifestyle?
My only in-person/Zoom offering for 2021 is this – available to just a handful of ladies at any one time (so that I can dedicate myself entirely to you).
Let me be that angel on your shoulder, nudging you with ease towards your mind, body and spirit goals.
This coaching truly draws upon my 1,000 hours of qualifications and over 5 years of professional experience; studying anatomy and physiology, yoga teaching, working with GP referrals for exercise, fitness instruction and nutritional coaching, along with my own spiritual self development, wide-ranging reading, varied contacts with other incredibly talented women, column writing for diverse women’s magazines and my own life experience having been on this journey too. Crafting your laidback yoga lifestyle, both on and off the mat.
Yes, this is Personal Training…but with a difference!
“I have been thinking back now we have completed a year of one-to-ones, I can’t really believe how you have bought me on from the mess I was when I started. It all seemed totally beyond me at first. My breathing is incredible now, according to my asthma nurse, and I can actually balance (not well) but I can actually do it. I am so very grateful to you for everything you do for me and I just wanted to tell you what a difference you have made to my life and peace of mind. I realise the session with you in your lovely cabin is the only time I do something for myself and not everyone else. You are an amazing person with understanding that goes beyond words. Thank you, thank you…you are my No. 1!”
I didn’t expect to come away feeling quite so refreshed, energised, & motivated! Thank you Luisa.
With Luisa’s help I lost over a stone in weight, Luisa was such brilliant support and helped with any queries. Would 100% recommend her to anyone!
After 6 weeks, I’ve lost weight, feel energised and have no desire to go back to how things were before. It has been tough at times but overall it’s fitted in with family life and I feel like I have more food choices now, not less! So glad that I signed up, both for my benefit, and my family, as even my children now are making better food choices.
So…is this for me?
Imagine a coaching package to empower you, and help you to empower your family, to live a life full of soul as we navigate our way beyond lockdown.
Imagine discovering bits of yourself you never knew existed.
Perfect if you’re a woman with long-term-health-conditions that need soothing…but you still want to feel motivated and energised (I’m qualified to help you safely move with conditions such as anxiety, stress, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and more…)
Perfect if you’re aged 40+ (or thereabouts!) and are too busy, too overwhelmed (possibly peri-menopausal?) and just plain tired.
As part of your coaching, for a short time you will also receive your own printed copy of my workbook (you can see some pages from it pictured!) This workbook will help you:
set your vision
rewrite your story
reset your daily routine
food + fitness tracking
movement + meditation tracking
call in your soul support team
Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely! Thank you!
As a 31 year old female who has been on a self discovery and personal development journey for the past few years, I can not put into words the effect Luisa has had on my mindset and my life since starting my 12 week 1-1 coaching sessions.
I’ve loved her sessions so much that I simply haven’t been able to accept that they were going to end so I have extended my time with Luisa to allow for continued sessions for as long as I can. In all honesty I don’t ever want them to end, but I appreciate and accept that there are so many other lost souls that could benefit from her one-to-one time. Not only have I found someone that understands me, I can relate to, and has helped shaped my mindset and the direction of my life, but I’ve found a friend and for that I am most grateful. If you happen across Luisa, her page, her socials or even this review then I offer you one piece of advice. Do it! At any cost, do it! Take it on board, soak it all up, invest in yourself, invest in Luisa, because I can guarantee you will not regret it. Luisa has so much to offer, she is full of knowledge and wisdom and she can help you find your path too. Thank you Luisa for guiding me in a way I didn’t realise I needed. You’re sensational!
Are you ready?
At each 75 minute session with me, either by Zoom, or in-person at The Yoga Cabin on the edge of Exmoor, you can expect to enjoy:
- a bespoke oracle or tarot card reading to help give you direction and focus
- simple safe breathing exercises, teaching you to both strengthen your lungs and to bring calm to your body and nervous system, whenever you need it
- a suitable yoga-based movement practice, alongside me – this will be entirely tailored to you and your needs – we’ll work these out together!
- a soothing playlist for your sanctuary time with me, and to enjoy at home (Spotify)
- a blissful in-person guided relaxation, with journalling time to help you make those connections between mind and body
- a plant-based recipe pack (PDF), with meal plans and shopping lists (My Fitness Pal) You can even send me your food diary to check, and keep you accountable
- help to better your daily routine and establish your own rhythm, working in-tune with what your body needs and your responsibilities require
- your printed copy of my wellness journal workbook (for a limited time only) which we will work through together
- suggestions from me for empowering and uplifting podcasts, books and courses by other female professionals, that could help you along your journey
- unlimited email or direct message contact with me, keeping you on-track and motivated and helping you craft that laidback lifestyle that you long for
- you can read more about your one to one sanctuary experience at TheYoga Cabin, here
Luisa is such a great Personal Trainer. She is patient, encouraging & knowledgable & explains the written and physical exercises you are doing really clearly. I have come away feeling inspired & motivated.