‘Highly recommend!! I wouldn’t have had a clue where to start with working out if it weren’t for Luisa. She also gave me the confidence I needed. Thankyou Luisa!’
“Let’s create a monthly club, fit for modern, professional, busy women, in this modern, busy era…Let’s include some fun, outdoor, empowering, fresh-air, female fitness…Let’s work up a sweat and challenge ourselves…Let’s FEEL how it feels to work out, and to enjoy it…Let’s include some indoor fitness too, with the power of breathing, Yoga, and stretch…Let’s deal with those deep-rooted issues and have TIME away from home to work through them…Let’s chat about everything else that gets in the way of us being happy in our bodies; work, relationships, stress, families, time, hormones, LIFE..! Let’s dedicate a whole morning to this, and let’s do it right.”
“Luisa’s Facebook group has really helped my confidence with cooking and also the way I look at food. I’m now training for a charity run I’ve got coming up – it’s important to set yourself a target or goal to work towards! Can’t thank Luisa enough for all her support – if you haven’t done so already, definitely come along to the women’s training sessions -they are great!”
Sunrise Sessions | Minehead Beach
Think sweat rolling, waves lapping, and sandy toes. Okay, it’s not the Mediterranean, but hey, who cares! It’s a beach, it’s all girls together, it’s space, it’s fresh air, it’s early morning fitness, it’s WONDERFUL!
Yes my original (and still the best 😉) Sunrise Sessions are BACK for Summer 2019 (ladies only, sorry chaps!) after yet another awesome summer season last year! This year they will run every Friday on Minehead beach.
My Sunrise Sessions will include:
○ 25 minutes of awesome blood-pumping High Intensity Interval Training (modifications will always be available for you so please be encouraged that you WILL be able to do it!)
○ 15 minutes of flowing Yoga poses and stretches, as well as soothing breathwork, and a hint of morning meditation (soooo not as scary as it sounds!) to complete your morning session and totally invigorate you for your day (all appropriate for total Beginners, upward!)
All combined in a weekly, short, early morning class, on the beach!
Mind…body…and soul…rolled up into one delicious early morning ball of goodness ☀️
Think of it as the most awesome opportunity to really take stock of your health, crank-up your fitness, flexibility, strength (and fun!) and get you on the way to your best summer ever!
Here are the details:
Dates: 6 weeks begin from Friday 7th June 2019
Times: 6.45am to 7.25am
Cost: £30 total
P.S I will need a minimum of 8 ladies and a maximum of 16 for this event to run. Grab your space now, with nothing to pay until May! I am hoping to organise an alternative indoor venue should the weather not cooperate.
Women’s Trail Running for Total Beginners | Minehead, Exmoor
From Spring 2019, join me for a very personal fitness challenge. These are going to be such special events; the positive effects lasting even longer than the laughs and fun we will have on the day. I am theming all our training around the fabulous South West Coast Path which we are lucky enough to be able to enjoy.
I have NEVER been a runner! But there is a list of quite a few things that I have ‘never’ been, that over the past 3 years, I am slowly beginning to work through. I’m not in the slightest interested in pounding the pavements…but…get me up into those woods…and onto those moors…and alongside that beautiful coastline…and you have my full attention!
Women’s Trail Running for Total Beginners | SOLD OUT!
What you can expect:
- to receive a home training plan designed to get you to 10km, on off-road terrain, over 12 – 16 weeks.
- to work hard but have fun!
- includes 4 x small-group, female-inspired training sessions, with me, outside in our beautiful natural surroundings in and around Minehead, and along our stretch of the South West Coastal Path, and possibly up at Wimbleball Lake, Exmoor.
- to complete each training session with a quick yoga stretch, to encourage vital runners flexibility, at my private garden studio, The Yoga Cabin
- option to enter your first 10km Trail Run at Wimbleball Lake in Summer 2019
- free membership of Luisa’s online female coaching group, to continue your new-found motivation for fabulous fitness – with inspiring tips, encouragement to be accountable for your own powerful body, free recipes, workout challenges, and motivation from other like-minded ladies!
Further dates on enquiry to Luisa
~ Total Package Price £60
- Maximum of 6 ladies per event. Maximum of 12 ladies for this Women’s Trail Running for Beginners programme in total.
‘I’ve been working with Luisa for a month now – without her encouragement I would have given up! She is brilliant, so supportive in a calm way, always encouraging me to push that little bit more.’