Time + Tide | One to One Yoga and Meditation
- Are you curious about the health and body benefits of yoga or meditation, but too nervous to turn up to an established class as a total beginner?
- Does anxiety sometimes get the better of you in group situations?
- Do you fancy having your very own private studio space to escape to once a week or fortnight?
- Do you suffer with long-term health problems – perhaps high blood pressure or high cholesterol, stress, asthma, fibromyalgia…and feel they are holding you back from enjoying physical activity? Or are you enjoying a healthy pregnancy, or have you recently had a baby?
- Is ‘start meditating’ or ‘start doing yoga’ one of those life goals that you never quite get round to achieving?
- Are you wanting to keep your lungs, immune system, and circulation in tip-top condition, especially in the current pandemic?
- You’re a busy, professional woman. You simply don’t have the time to sit down and research all of these things, to find out what will work for you. You need someone to do it for you…
In searching for a local yoga studio, I have stumbled across the most gorgeous and wonderful soul (Luisa) who somehow provided answers to problems I didn’t even realise I had. I already know after our first session last night that this will go beyond our 6 week programme.
Having had a stressful time recently, being able to link some yoga and meditation together was exactly what I needed. It’s been a great kick start to the beginning of some much needed self care
Yoga and/or meditation, as a therapy, delivered one-to-one, and entirely bespoke to your health conditions…your stress levels…your flexibility…your goals…is the magical link between body and mind that you’ve been craving (without perhaps even knowing!)
Time + Tide does all of this.
Time + Tide places are incredibly limited with Luisa, as she works only with a select few women at a time to ensure maximum support can be provided.
In addition to her 1,000+ hours of training in Yoga Teaching and Personal Training, with industry-leaders, Active IQ, Luisa is also qualified to Level 3/4 as a GP Exercise Referral Consultant, and as a Level 3 Pre and Postnatal teacher. This means she is able to work clinically with individuals with many common medical conditions, and those enjoying a healthy pregnancy …so you can relax and know that you are in safe hands.
Sound good? And you haven’t even seen The Yoga Cabin yet?! You’re in for a treat…
Time + Tide | One-to-One Yoga and Meditation
(each session is 75 minutes, dedicated entirely to you, and includes: opening relaxation; metabolism-boosting breathwork; flowing, strengthening yoga poses; and guided meditation or deep relaxation to finish. These packages also include a free clarity call and health & lifestyle assessment)
Available in-person at my private garden studio The Yoga Cabin or online via Zoom