An inspirational nutrition and fitness coach, always there to give help and advice ..and just happens to be a wonderful ladyGeorgie
The Yoga Cabin
The Yoga Cabin is a private, brand NEW, exclusive fitness & yoga venue. A hidden gem in a secret garden, moments from the centre of Minehead. Your very own retreat to a world of qualified health, wellness and fitness support with PT Luisa. Magic…
Private Booking | Small Group Private Yoga Class | Hen Party | Birthday Party
Fancy some more dedicated yoga time, just for you and your closest friends? (because you’re totally worth it, right!)
Planning yours, or your best friend’s, wedding?!
Tasked with soothing pre-wedding day nerves and those jitters?
Or come along for the most fun ‘healthy’ hen party, with a difference!
How about celebrating a special friend and yoga fan’s birthday?
‘Mindful movement’ can be soooo helpful to easing your body and your mind. Bring some quality breathwork into the equation, essential oils, uplifting playlists, snug furs, and scrummy cocktails, and you have the perfect recipe for a really special occasion. Here’s what you can indulge in:
- enjoy 90 minutes of restorative, or uplifting, yoga, followed by a blissful guided relaxation
- choose a yoga focus to suit you; let-go with an uplifting theme for a fun yoga party with a twist; choose a restorative stretch to ease tired muscles and brains; or simply surround yourself with stillness, and enjoy some precious time to just de-stress and chill-out
- complete your blissed-out evening with a complimentary cocktail and healthful nibbles… and float away!
- all in the most inspiring new boutique private studio, a hidden gem in a secret garden, minutes from Minehead town
- surround yourself with smiles, friends, peace and stillness, combined with mindful yoga movement
- space for up to 6 female friends
- all packages created and delivered exclusively, for you, by Luisa
Pregnancy Workshop | Yoga, Fitness & Nutrition | Sunday 24th March | 9.30am to 12pm
Are you expecting a baby? Congratulations! Join qualified Personal Trainer, Fitness Trainer, Yoga Teacher, and mum of two (with two very different birth stories to share with you!), Luisa, at her exclusive boutique garden studio in Spring 2019, and learn how to adapt your fitness and nutrition throughout pregnancy, or postnatally if you have just had a baby.
Spend a cosy, informal, educational morning with a small group of like-minded broody ladies, and learn:
○ nutritional requirements for pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, and postnatally
○ suggestions to adapt your own fitness training, including cardiovascular; muscular; pelvic floor and stretch
○ yoga, relaxation and breathing techniques to empower you during your birthing experience
There will be healthful teas and treats included at the session.
Spaces: maximum of 6
* Luisa is completing her Level 3 Pre & Postnatal qualifications over the Winter, and may be in need of some fabulous expecting females as case studies! If you are interested, please pop her an email at email@example.com 📧
“Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show…”
I’ve been to a couple of luscious Yoga and Hot Chocolate sessions with Luisa at the Yoga Cabin. Such a lovely event, stretches, relaxation and chocolate, what more could I ask for! Looking forward to see what this enterprising and professional lady comes up with for 2019.
Had a fabulous flow this evening, beautiful cabin, light and airey with everything you needed including blankets, mat & blocks. The gin cocktail, nibbles & choc coated strawberries 🍓 were a fabulous post workout treat, giving time for a natter with the ladies. Gin & Yin-tastic. Namaste 🙏 xx
A wonderful experience from start to finish: an easy to find and accessible location, with plenty of roadside parking. The building itself is cosy and private, so you can let go of your fears about nosy passers! Inside creates a wonderful ambience, it’s very light and soothing and when the sun goes down there is tranquil and warm lighting. The session itself covered all bases: we worked hard and sweated, we stretched and relaxed, and then we reclined in the last of the evening light snug in our blankets with the most delicious cocktail! The group was just the right size, you don’t feel lost or on the spot at all. Luisa puts you at ease, but through your paces as well, and is full of help and support when you need it. This will soon be THE place to go for holistic healing, I can’t wait for next time!