‘Highly recommend!! I wouldn’t have had a clue where to start with working out if it weren’t for Luisa. She also gave me the confidence I needed. Thankyou Luisa!’Jemma
“Let’s create a monthly club, fit for modern, professional, busy women, in this modern, busy era…Let’s include some fun, outdoor, empowering, fresh-air, female fitness…Let’s work up a sweat and challenge ourselves…Let’s FEEL how it feels to work out, and to enjoy it…Let’s include some indoor fitness too, with the power of breathing, Yoga, and stretch…Let’s deal with those deep-rooted issues and have TIME away from home to work through them…Let’s chat about everything else that gets in the way of us being happy in our bodies; work, relationships, stress, families, time, hormones, LIFE..! Let’s dedicate a whole morning to this, and let’s do it right.”
“I see Luisa every month for my weigh-in and measurements. Her Facebook group has really helped my confidence with cooking and also the way I look at food. I’m now training for a charity run I’ve got coming up – it’s important to set yourself a target or goal to work towards! Can’t thank Luisa enough for all her support – if you haven’t done so already, definitely come along to the Bootcamps -they are great!”Mary
Women’s Trail Running for Total Beginners | Minehead, Exmoor
From Spring 2019, join me for a very personal fitness challenge. These are going to be such a special event; the positive effects lasting even longer than the laughs and fun we will have on the day. I am theming all our training around the fabulous South West Coast Path which we are lucky enough to be able to enjoy.
I have NEVER been a runner! But there is a list of quite a few things that I have ‘never’ been, that over the past 3 years, I am slowly beginning to work through. I’m not in the slightest interested in pounding the pavements…but…get me up into those woods…and onto those moors…and alongside that beautiful coastline…and you have my full attention!
Women’s Trail Running for Total Beginners will begin in March 2019. You will need to be quick to book!
What you can expect:
- to receive a home training plan designed to get you to 10km, on off-road terrain, over 12 – 16 weeks.
- to work hard but have fun!
- includes 4 x small-group, female-inspired training sessions, with me, outside in our beautiful natural surroundings in and around Minehead, and along our stretch of the South West Coastal Path
- to complete each training session with a quick yoga stretch, to encourage vital runners flexibility, at my private garden studio, The Yoga Cabin
- option to enter your first 10km Trail Run at Wimbleball Lake in Summer 2019
- free membership of Luisa’s online female coaching group, to continue your new-found motivation for fabulous fitness – with inspiring tips, encouragement to be accountable for your own powerful body, free recipes, workout challenges, and motivation from other like-minded ladies!
Next available dates: Releasing Soon ~ Package Price £60
- Maximum of 6 ladies per event. Maximum of 12 ladies for this Women’s Trail Running for Beginners programme in total.
‘I’ve been working with Luisa for a month now – without her encouragement I would have given up! She is brilliant, so supportive in a calm way, always encouraging me to push that little bit more.’Tina