‘Highly recommend!! I wouldn’t have had a clue where to start with working out if it weren’t for Luisa. She also gave me the confidence I needed. Thankyou Luisa!’Jemma
Let’s create a monthly club, fit for modern, professional, busy women, in this modern, busy era.
Let’s include some fun, outdoor, empowering, fresh-air, female fitness.
Let’s work up a sweat and challenge ourselves.
Let’s FEEL how it feels to work out, and to enjoy it.
Let’s include some indoor fitness too, with the power of breathing, Yoga, and stretch.
Let’s deal with those deep-rooted issues and have TIME away from home to work through them.
Let’s chat about everything else that gets in the way of us being happy in our bodies; work, relationships, stress, families, time, hormones, LIFE!
Let’s use the skills of a qualified female fitness & nutrition professional.
Let’s even enjoy some fabulous homemade CAKE and teas after!
Let’s dedicate a whole morning to this, and let’s do it right.
“I see Luisa every month for my weigh-in and measurements. Her Facebook group has really helped my confidence with cooking and also the way I look at food. I’m now training for a charity run I’ve got coming up – it’s important to set yourself a target or goal to work towards! Can’t thank Luisa enough for all her support – if you haven’t done so already, definitely come along to the Bootcamps -they are great!”Mary
This summer, try a Day Retreat Bootcamp with me, at the most divine location – Wimbleball Lake on Exmoor!
- Join me lakeside for a 6 mile circular hike
- Delicious homecooked farmhouse lunch and all hot and cold drinks
- Afternoon Yoga session to work upper body and core, followed by restorative Relaxation, both held in the cutest log cabin, overlooking the lake, surrounded by soothing essential oils.
- Also includes free membership of Luisa’s Find Your Balance with Luisa Skinner: The Yoga PT online female coaching group, to continue your new-found motivation for fabulous fitness after – with daily inspiring tips, encouragement to be accountable for your own body, free recipes, workout challenges, and motivation from other like-minded ladies.
Come and learn to breathe well, in the freshest air, with fabulous female company. Get away from it all for just one day.
Dates: Sunday 13th May 2018 and/or Saturday 16th June 2018 – SOLD OUT!
Times: 10am – 5pm
Venue: Wimbleball Lake, Exmoor
Investment: £59 (discounted to £49 for regular booking)
During the winter months, Morning Bootcamps run monthly with me in Minehead, Somerset.
- To work hard but have fun! With a female-inspired Bootcamp session outside in our beautiful natural surroundings in Minehead
- To enjoy a blissful Freestyle Fitness Yoga toning and strengthening session, followed by a guided Deep Relaxation, inside at the glorious ballroom at The Hobby Horse Inn, Minehead
- To tuck into a warming wholefood post-workout hot drink and healthy homemade treat
- Free membership of Luisa’s Find Your Balance with Luisa Skinner: The Yoga PT online female coaching group, to continue your new-found motivation for fabulous fitness – with daily inspiring tips, encouragement to be accountable for your own body, free recipes, workout challenges, and motivation from other like-minded ladies!
Next Date: September 2018 (date TBC)
Times: 10am – 1pm
Venue: Minehead beach, woods, and The Hobby Horse Ballroom, Minehead
Investment: £30 (discounted to £25 for regular booking)
‘I’ve been working with Luisa for a month now – without her encouragement I would have given up! She is brilliant, so supportive in a calm way, always encouraging me to push that little bit more.’Tina